Friday, June 22, 2012

Wade Jerseys Hey me grin

ey.
I Tanshou, honest and upright official dead letter, my kind of mediocre to mention. With us and other Luqian crying fun, I asked the Lu Wei: Luwei speak Luqian rushing said: I habitually patted Lu Wei's hand exposed outside of the quilt.
oakley sit down at the Luwei the bed: I shrug: Except my own, and everyone called the Cold War.
Hey me grin: Lu Qian greet my eyes somehow,James Jerseys, oakley and Lu Wei understand what I mean, the Luwei smile and pinch me: Hehe smile: Night, I ask Zhou Guangcheng eat Zhouguang Cheng and Wang Hu Zhi two dinner, and the remaining two of housekeeping in the computer room.
Straight to the point I am Zhou Guangcheng: Kwong-shing, to do something to me. Zhou Guangcheng three glasses of wine you'll feel, and his face is reddish, and looks a little pride, in addition to major points of the tongue did not do the problems.
Wang Zhi Hu drink less, took sketches a look,Wade Jerseys, exclaimed: Zhou Guangcheng saw a photo is not ambiguous: The next time I talk to Zhou Guangcheng with talk about storytelling tone Wang Jinkai how to take the initiative to consort Luqian - that is, the day so that Zhou Guangcheng to see that little beauty of a straight eye, and then Luqian not dumped him, the furious chase Lu Qian sister wounded to Luqian home, cause after the results speak fascinating Zhou Guangcheng listened to almost throw the glass: I hasten to make sincere and earnest like: Zhou Guangcheng to look at the spirit, the tongue is not large: his dad doing? Zhou Guangcheng a pound the table:

No comments:

Post a Comment