Thursday, June 14, 2012

tim tebow apparel away

This thing can not be too expensive,tim tebow apparel, and I bear within; this thing can not be too casual, not only that I determined, should be able to use and pictures; do not eat, or else had gone; can not be sent I love her identity does not match. I was taking these kind of ideas and concepts to find what I want to buy shopping centers to run around after half a month, I basically set to buy her jewelry of the same head or chest jewelry, head jewelry she used up, chest jewelry never seen her wear, but it is estimated that she should not hate - many women would wear, she put on the do not think there is anything wrong today is August 20 three days away from her birthday a few days, I decided to take a weekend break this thing completed, the price is a bargain because of the more varieties in the style of the new new, more appropriate for me, I is basically settle down there to buy and thus leave the house after breakfast, I ride straight to the Beijing Road, away, out of the car, turn right onto Beijing Road, the roadside a shop door, the first jewelry buy, passing, I looked at the style I feel satisfaction, tens of dollars a, I think: the original is to prepare new Dah Sing the department to buy, where I have seen several times, styles, there are also satisfactory, as past go take a look back and then came here to think of this, I was crossing the road to the new Dah Sing When I arrived at several jewelry stores, but found some changes of the species, originally saw the no. unhappy had to leave, then go to the roadside small shop just to see, but found just in the sales lady, now become men stood there, some to ask him: What is the first type of good-looking, appropriate, another commodity to be packaged into packs, but he will not, what is a confused, I had to leave the walk went to Canton 100 department stores here are fine things, but the price is relatively expensive and more,golden state warriors jersey, I do not want to run again. able to find the right, where to buy. I buy fine jewelry in a circle, seeing a very special small jewelry - it is a mosaic crystal bird brooch, see up glistening, very cute, it's small, just right for her body, but at a more than 100 blocks one side is the prices, while it is appropriate, but also do not want to run in our hands after considerable deliberation, salesperson to sell in the next sweet, I finally bite the bullet and bought down.
The next day was Sunday, is still resting, I am about Tan snow gold, her afternoon break, I said Liuhua park, she said nothing. Afternoon I arrived before she came bridges, hotels, bike lock at the door tree, and then in the hotel lobby waiting for her to see she took her clothes into the inner room, prepare dressing work, I got the car to open the lock, standing not far from the mall entrance, until she came out she comes out a place like a private yard across the street to remove the bike they ride car south to reach the Liuhua Road, I was ready to buy ticket, she spoke: tea her go reach Liuhua Road, the western end of a tea cart to the door to ask each other consultative

No comments:

Post a Comment