Saturday, August 25, 2012

fake oakleys that ...... it is too dangerous

Hear the words of Dai children, I could not help exclaim, I had no idea how the ultimate goal of this game turned out to be the sand shadow fox, that ...... it is too dangerous
Sand shadow fox attack force comes in nothing can be the key to his wisdom, coupled with the poison of the sand, almost can rafts the mainland Xiongshou 50
Sha shadow fox generally come and go in the desert sand, once mobile, sand Dunqi makes it difficult to distinguish its shape, the most terrifying, it can release toxic sand, an miserable green, highly poisonous sand dust, once inhaled, regardless of the human animal, three-step die!
For a time, I hesitated for a moment, I light my own words, that I am not afraid of anything, but Dai children around, all on completely different, I can not guarantee that she will not be hurt.
To Qianzou her? That more than lose face, it was not obvious that I'm afraid the only Sao Huli? Just recognize the loss of face thing I can quit, the man in the woman in front of this little vanity or to maintain the .
Thought of this, I have decided, smiling to see the Dai children, I touch the Road: Your brother?
Dai children looked at me stunned, do not know what I'm saying, taking a closer look, here we are two people, where his brother?
Dai children watching the look of shock, I could not help burst chuckle, since she is my woman, some secret you do not have her confidentiality, such as Yinlang is one of them!
Yinlang but the most senior of Warcraft, to deal with so only Sao Huli, but hand to bring ah, even if it has not restored to its heyday,cheap oakley sunglasses, there is absolutely no problem.
Thought of this, cheap nfl move his right hand, smiled and said: Roar, a huge silver figure appears in the front of me and Dai children, who are this is not a silver magic? This kid came out on the dead staring at the Dai children, looked for a while, lazy and said: Why beauty is not a nose, two eyes? Are there any good,fake oakleys! Listening to Silver devil, then, I could not help burst of gas knot, this guy's aesthetic ability is poor, there is no ability to judge human beauty and ugliness, in its eyes, and we have similar, are a mouth, two eyes only.
On the other side to see the silver magic figure, Dai children brow wrinkled immediately, hard thinking and suspected, but did not say.
I have no more than delay and said: softly on Yinlang, The Yinlang contemptuous glance at me, shook his tail, Road of Zeizei: To Hen Henqiao a Yinlang the head a bit, I bitterly: Crestfallen Qiaqiweiba in Yinlang, grievances toward the shawo direction ran, ran off the side of the Road: Looked at the silver magic dingy away figure, I am satisfied nod

No comments:

Post a Comment